Thursday, March 12, 2015

A Few Of My Favorite Things Today.

1. I'm obsessed with STASH tea right now and my absolute favorite is called Christmas In Paris.  I should also add that I'm obsessed with Paris, and my Francophile tendencies are probably what drove me to try the tea in the first place.  Unfortunately it was late in the season when I discovered it and while I tried to buy the remaining stock and hoard enough to last until next Christmas I only ended up with a few boxes of which I'm down to four tea bags remaining and it's only March!!  It's a got a hint of chocolate, lavender and mint.  I'm actually a bit frightened of peppermint tea but this is subtle and the tea is basically perfection so you needn't add anything to it (sweetener or milk).  Even if the description  doesn't sound good to you, if you see it try it!!  It tastes luxurious and comforting and is a calming, peaceful way to unwind after a stressful day.
Image result for christmas is paris stash tea
2. Queen - Radio Ga Ga (specifically the Live Aid Wembley version or any live version...in fact this might extend to any live version of any Queen song but this really highlights their audience interaction)
I bought my Dad the Queen - Live At Wembley Concert DVD for Christmas and we recently watched it.  I never think of myself as a huge Queen fan but this set me off on an obsession with Brian May's guitar playing and Freddie Mercury has always impressed me with his stage presence and talent so I started watching videos on YouTube and the version from the Live Aid Wembley show may be even better then the one on the concert DVD which is from the Magic tour.  Just a phenomenally talented band and incredible performers.  I love to see bands that look happy and seem genuinely grateful to be performing and Queen just seems to give it all in every performance.  Here's a link:
Radio Ga Ga - Live Aid Wembley

3. Jenson Button - Today's the anniversary of his Formula One Debut and this year's season kicks off this weekend at the Australian Grand Prix.
If you're wondering why I'd be obsessed with Jenson Button there's a few reasons not limited to the fact that he's a World Champion F1 Driver, or a fantastic triathlete with his own charitable trust foundation, or by all accounts as far as I can tell a pretty nice guy or..oh yeah, did I mention he looks like this?

Image result for jenson button 2014Image result for jenson button best dressed 
I mean seriously who wears a suit this well?

No comments:

Post a Comment